Appointment Booking and Management
The following DynaLIFE locations are closed until further notice:
What Should I Do If I Think I Have COVID-19?
- Downtown Edmonton (formerly Standard Life), #250, 10405 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, AB
- Palisades, 12843-140 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
- College Plaza, #303, 8215-112 Street, Edmonton, AB
- Riverbend Square, 636 Riverbend Square, Edmonton, AB
If you have symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing and have travelled outside Canada or have been exposed to
someone who has COVID-19, stay home and call Health Link 811. If you are not seriously ill, DO NOT go to a physician’s office,
a health care facility or a lab without consulting with Health Link 811 first. Call 911 if you are seriously ill and need
immediate medical attention and inform them that you may have COVID-19
Click here for accurate, current, information about COVID-19, as it pertains to Alberta, from Alberta Health Services (AHS).
All booked appointment times are approximate and may require a short wait.
DynaLIFE has a responsibility to serve all patients in a timely manner
and may prioritize patients with urgent needs.
Tests that must be booked by calling our
Customer Care Centre are:
- Harmony Test
- Occupational Drug Testing
- Paternity Testing
- Gestational Diabetes Screen
- Clinical Trials
- Urea Breath
- Blood Group (Type & Screen)
- Glucose Tolerance Tests (GTT2 and GTTPR)
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst